Type Browser.NET Description
"Type Browser.NET" is to be used for any type from .NET Framework Class Library (FCL) browsing. It means that you can: receive the list of public types from any FCL Assembly, receive the list of public and|or nonpublic members for any selected type, receive values for properties and returned by methods as for Static ones so for created by Default constructor object. You can also copy to clipboard some parts of selected item, list or table of items.
- types by category (enum, Class, Interface,...) in the assemblies.
- their members by category (Fields, Methods, Properties, Operators,...)
- members' description and attributes
and also can:
- switch into members' and base type
- save types in the favorites
- assign filters by base class, namespaces
- find out type in the assemblies
- add assembly to the list to View It's members
Type Browser.NET Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Type Browser.NET 22.214.171.124
Release notes are not available currently.
Type Browser.NET Requirements
No additional system requirements.